2019-2020 Energy Assistance Programs Applications
HEAP/PIPP Reverification Information
All utility assistance programs require annual income reverification.
Only need to reverify? You have options! You can reverify online using the Online Reverification Portal link to the left, OR by bringing in your application and required documents to a CHN site (see below).
What you'll need to reverify:
Please note: the same documents are required for drop-off and online reverifications.
- Your completed 2019-2020 Utility Assistance Programs Application (link for download to the left)
- Proof of income for each household member (see link to left for acceptable forms of income documentation.)
- Copies of your most recent utility bills
- A list of Social Security numbers and birth dates for each household member
- Proof of U.S. citizenship/legal residency for all household members
- Accepted documents: Social Security card, birth certificate, U.S. passport, naturalization paper, permanent VISA or INS ID card.
- Disability verification (if applicable)
- Water and sewer bills (if applicable) will help determine eligibility for the Water Affordability Program.
Where to bring your completed application & documents:
CHN reverifcation applications will be accepted Monday through Thursday each week between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. at each of the following CHN locations:
- CHN main office — 2999 Payne Ave, Suite 208 | Cleveland, OH 44114
- Fairfax Renaissance — 8111 Quincy Ave | Cleveland, OH 44104
- CEOGC main office — 2203 Superior Ave | Cleveland, OH 44114