- Rent or mortgage help. We encourage you to continue to prioritize rent and mortgage payments to the extent possible so you don’t fall behind.
- NEO Rent Help: CHN and EDEN Inc. have partnered to bring COVID-19-related rental assistance to families impacted by the ongoing pandemic, thanks to the enormous generosity of the City of Cleveland and Cuyahoga County. CLICK HERE to access our online portal to learn more and submit your application. Call 833-377-RENT (7368) for more information.
- Homebuyer Education. If you are purchasing a home and need homebuyer education courses, Framework and CHN are offering online classes. Please visit chnnet\frameworkhomeownership.org for more information.
- Greater Cleveland Food Bank. If you need food, call the Food Bank at (216) 738-2067 to get signed up for a distribution day. Please note, the Food Bank cannot accept walk-in clients because of the coronavirus.
Health & Safety:
- Cleveland Rape Crisis Center. While their offices are closed, the CRCC is still offering services remotely. Call or text (216) 619-6192 or (440) 423-2020 to make an appointment and to access the emergency hotline.
- Domestic Violence and Child Advocacy Center can be reached 24/7 by calling their emergency helpline at (216) 391-4357.
- Child Abuse and Neglect. If you suspect child abuse or neglect, call the 24/7 hotline at (216) 696-5437. You can also report online at https://cuyahogacounty.us/child-abuse-and-neglect.
- Mental Health. If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis, call (216) 623-6888 for 24/7 assistance. For a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Jobs & Benefits:
- Unemployment. If you have lost your job due to COVID, visit https://unemploymenthelp.ohio.gov/ to file for unemployment benefits.
- Open Positions. If you are looking for a job, many employers are hiring. View essential businesses in Ohio who are hiring at https://jobsearch.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/jobsearch/
- Help with Job Search. Are you looking for services to help you find and apply for a job? Complete a profile at www.ohiomeansjobs.com AND a local application at www.omjcc.org. You will be asked to upload your current resume. After that, you will be contacted by a representative within two days. If you cannot complete your application, or need assistance writing a resume, call (216) 978-1375.
- Stimulus Check. If you are expecting a stimulus check from the Government and have not received it yet, visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment to track your payment and update your information if needed.