For questions or an appointment, call (216) 672-3553 or fill out the form below.
We Can Help!
Is your home in foreclosure or are you being evicted from your rental property? Are you behind on your mortgage, rent or property taxes? Are you worried about your future ability to pay because of impending layoff, medical issue or other imminent crisis? Our HUD approved housing counselors will help you stay in your home and regain financial stability. These services are free of charge through funding from HUD, United Way, Cuyahoga County and others.
Schedule an appointment or walk in as described below. We are located at: CHN Housing Partners, 2999 Payne Avenue, First Floor, Room 134, Cleveland, OH 44114.
Cuyahoga County Homeowners:
If you are a homeowner in Cuyahoga County, we can help. Schedule an appointment or walk in anytime on Wednesdays between 2:00 – 6:00 pm.
If you are a renter in Cleveland, we can help if you have suffered a hardship (e.g., loss of regular income or unexpected major expense), you are struggling to pay your housing expenses (e.g., rent, utilities), and you have a child a school in the city of Cleveland. Intake is on Thursdays from 1:00 pm- 5:30 pm every week.
Rental Assistance Program
- Call CHN at 216-881-8443 for program information to see if you meet general program guidelines
- Download the FSI Rental Assistance Application
- Return paperwork to CHN
- By mail = 2999 Payne Ave Room 134, Cleveland, OH 44114
- By fax = 216-881-5319
- By e-mail (the counselor you speak with will provide their direct e-mail during your initial call). Tip: you can take a picture of your document and attach it to an e-mail if you don't have a scanner.
- Once paperwork is returned, a housing counselor will be assigned to your case and will schedule a phone appointment with you to determine final eligibility, coordinate rental assistance payments with you and your landlord, and connect you with other resources.